Question from JaredPayne007

How do I solve supplier trophy?

What are all the ingredients i need to get this trophy?

Answers

ManjiSTP answered:

The game tells you all the ingredients you need to get. If you look at the crafting screens, those are the ones listed in there. They're fairly easy to find if you do all the quests. Each act, new ones appear and the old ones disappear. Certain ones, like Ambrosia or Dragon's Blood, can only be found on specific quests in act 3.
0 0

raflw4ffl3 answered:

You need to max out all the reagents. Meaning 9/9 etc. Having one of each does not unlock the achievement. I can't confirm this myself but most people that have one each havnt gotten the achievement. And the reason I can't confirm is because the last thing I got was the ambrosia which is 1/1. But I do have all other items.
1 0

Mewface answered:

Yeah, you have to get ALL the reagents for all the items that you can craft. Some of them are only available during certain quests as you can't get back to that area once the quest is completed. Others that I had missed on my first play through are around different parts of Kirkwall during the day and some only appear at night - weird. If you aren't sure that you found them all and have the Black Emporium content then you can buy the missing reagent there but I am pretty sure that you don't get credit. towards your supplier achievement.

Elfroot, Spindleweed, Embrium. Ambrosia - potions reagents
Lyrium, Silverite, Orchalcum, Dragons Blood - rune reagents
Deep Mushroom, Deathroot, Glitterdust, Felandaris - poison and bomb reagents

Hope that helps.
0 0

Supplier Achievements? Answered DounutMan
How do I solve (herborist)? Answered aonezu
I cant get my character to import,how do you solve this? Answered JestersHats
How do I solve Changing One's Nature? Answered chirurene
How do I solve Sketchy on the Details? Answered cameron385