Graw2 vs Future Solider?

1. Graw2 has been in my "Good ol' days" list ever since I started playing. I was excited for Grfs 'til I saw how much they used the InstaKill with the drone. If I don't use it, will it ruin my gaming fun in sniping/General Ai? If it is, why may this be worth the 60 clams?

User Info: mrcasual13

mrcasual13 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. To answer your question, you do not need to use the drone with a hand full of exceptions. The game does a good job of allowing you to tackle your objectives in what ever way you see fit. Using your weapons, and equipment make it easier for you to manage and control the chaos - so to speak.

As for the game's value, It is currently available for $30 in the sales and specials section of the xbox 360 Games Marketplace (August or July I think). Keep an eye out for sales too, because at one point, they had it on sale for $14.99 (back in April).

User Info: MWicket

MWicket - 3 years ago 0 0