How do I manually save the game?

1. Maybe I'm just not the sharpest fox in the toolshed, but I just can't seem to figure out how to manually save the game. Every now and then autosave pops up but I'm tired of replaying whole sections when I have to stop and go to work or something. Also I've tried to post this question like 3 times and it never appears to actually go up. What gives?

User Info: metalhead151

metalhead151 - 5 years ago
    Lies. If you change from black&white to color or vice-versa the game will save. Take that

User Info: metalhead151

metalhead151 - 5 years ago

1. You can leave the immediate area and the game will save. I've also reset the sound levels and that triggered a game save. I think I did that with Red Dead Redemption as well.

User Info: dranck

dranck - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can't save it by yourself. As far as I know it's only auto-save.

User Info: gapinja

gapinja - 5 years ago 2 1
  2. That's still auto-save. Manual saving is pressing A on the option menu where it says save, which is not possible with this game.

User Info: gapinja

gapinja - 5 years ago 1 3
  3. You can't save manually, only auto-save. The "saving' icon you see when you change options is just for that, OPTIONS, not the case itself.

User Info: Desert_Rat_760

Desert_Rat_760 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Im having same problem I go to my room and save then come back on next day and nothing was saved just about to throw this game away . If any can help me sure would appreciate it .

User Info: sinness

sinness - 4 years ago 0 1