Question from ScottMiester

Where can I find the bike parts?

Ive looked all over the town and have had no luck to find the bike parts, besides the wheel.

From: Souleater153 4 years ago

1. The Motorcycle frame can be found after investigating the ambulance
2. The gas can which can be stored in inventory is found at the gas pumps
3. The Wheel is bought at the pawn shop for $5000 dollars
4. The engine can be found either by walking down the alleyway behind the movie theatre or by opening the back door to the theatre
5. The Motorcycle Forks can be found in the shed, but requires the key from the top of the hotel, a.k.a jumping to the fire escape stairs
6. The Handle Bars is held by one of the hooligans behind the department store, which either you can kill him for or trade him a broadsword from the hunting store by jumping from the rooftop by Bob to get to the hatch on top of the store.

Immediately after completing the bike you must wait until after you have given Katey a dose of Zombrex to escape. Hope this helps

The gas can is next to the gas pumps at the beginning on the game
The engine is behind the movie theater
The forks are in a shead close to the baracade on the right of the street but the door is locked
The key is on the 2nd floor of the hotel in one of the rooms, you have to do a running jump from the fire escape to get there.
I cant find the handle bars yet -.-

The handle bars are from that one asian guy, I never played it but I watched Rooster Teeths vid on it. He trades you the handlebars for a broadsword.

Well said souleater one thing you left out is that the hooligans appear after 3pm and nothing is obtainable til after the frame is found

How do you get into the Pawn Shop?

@ Dr00b25

after you take the cart with the bike parts to the Safe house- and start the Bike parts collection quest.
You will have a cut Scene involving the "queen bug"

Once you leave the Safe house area, a man south of the Safe house Door will be standing on a Van.
The quickest way to have him join you is break a "queen" bug on top of the Van and talk to him.
He will lead you down the street and open the Pawn Shop for you.

the "Wheel" for the Bike collection quest cost $5000, make sure you find Slot machines and break them to get money from them.

There is an option to pay him for "tips" for other part locations but save your money and check the "bike parts" location answer thread.

Hope this info helps!

It does, thanks and I appreciate it! I was wondering about that guy on the van and killed numerous zombies, but he wouldn't budge.

Where exactly behind the department store do you see these hooligans? It's 3:20 and I don't see them, and it's the last part of the bike I need.

@Dr00b25 You need to talk to Bob to initiate that mission