How do I get into the sheriffs office?

1. How do I get into the sheriffs office?

User Info: kingikeman

kingikeman - 6 years ago

1. Behind the bowling alley or the pawn shop look for an alley with a Large Green dumpster next to a wooden fence.

You should be able to climb up this dumpster and then into the back alley behind these buildings and access the back door to the Sheriff's office. Dont forget there is a second floor with random items and unlock the front door is your way out back to the main street.

User Info: ranma23456

ranma23456 - 6 years ago 2 0

1. Keep heading down the sidewalk a little past the pawn shop. You'll find a green dumpster next to a fenced alleyway, very hard to miss.

Hop over head right and it'll take you to the Sheriff's station. Few easy kills, and you'll find a shotgun upstairs on the desk, very nice to have if you want a boomstick, but I also use it exclusively for making the psycho battle easier. Then just head out the front door and that'll be unlocked for the rest of the playthrough. Good hunting.

User Info: MisguidedTerran

MisguidedTerran - 6 years ago 0 0