What is the best way to defeat Unicorns?

1. Are they something I should come back later for? I'm level 15 at the moment and I don't seem to stand a chance against them.

User Info: toolseye666

toolseye666 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. What I did, i'd get at least 2 unicorns chasing me, use my freeze-axe, take a wack, run, shoot my cross bow, continue from freeze again. Or I just get hitting with my axe till I got the "justice power" up and used that. I haven't found a REALLY great way, but that works for me. Takes me 4 hits on hard to take them down.

User Info: poop_onastick

poop_onastick - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. What I do to kill em is i usually shoot crossbow arrows at them while running away and then use my justice weapoin which is the Spinning blade and basically ahnialate them.

User Info: Gelden360

Gelden360 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Level 15 is a bit low in my experience, that portion fo the map is definitely designed for you to stay on the trail and avoid them the first time through (the Irish mob guy warns you of this). Now I'm 18 and make short works of them witht he mega spinning sword. Basically I spam R2 button fast until I get a "perfect block" which gives instant Justice. I take a few hits so I need a burger or a potion, but I can kill them all in one go in about 15 seconds.

User Info: MDierickx

MDierickx - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. 2 ways i found that are both pretty easy to pull off ( O and this is a way to kill 5-6 at a time) and you def need to be at least lvl 18 or higher or dont expect to be killed in 1-2 hits

O and use the undead sword and ice maul

1st way was using the whirlwind justice ( where you just spin with the sword) right out of the outhouse teleport there are a group of 5-6, you want round all of them up, so get there attention and start running AROUND them so they all get close to each other... then activate the justice and just whirlwind around them, dont go through them or to close, just sorta float around the out side of them, you may get it 1-2 but in no time they will die off...

2nd way is to use the the undead sword and the foot-stomp justice ( its a combine rune tech) once again just like the first way, round them up, then hit the justice it will stun them for 13 secs ( if you have the most upgraded stomp) and shrink them so i believe they take alittle more damg, and in the 13 secs , you should be able to kill most maybe have 1-2 alive but with low health

make sure your useing the most upgraded of the weapons and justice moves, it makes things ALOT easier

User Info: Vegetall

Vegetall - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. There's no reason to fight the unicorns besides end-game grinding, so you can ignore them for now. However, in case you do wish to fight them later, they are vulnerable to undead damage (the best undead sword is level 18 btw). Standard attack, move, and block tactics work fine

User Info: Emperor_Z

Emperor_Z - 6 years ago 0 0