Why does the game keep telling me it can't find my profile when I go to save?

1. Hi can anyone help me just bought this game and it wont let me save keeps saying it can't foind my porfile can anyone help me???

User Info: adamsmum123

adamsmum123 - 5 years ago
    That sounds more like a system error than a game error. Have you tried any other games since to see if they have similar problems saving? Did you install the game, or are you just playing from the disc? You might need to check a few factors first to narrow the problem down.

User Info: Kureejii_Lea

Kureejii_Lea - 5 years ago

Answers

1. This only happens when you are playing a pirated version of the game. Otherwise, make sure you are properly connected to Steam and the Steam Network.

User Info: HailTheTriforce

HailTheTriforce - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. You may not be signed in with your profile. I cant remember the specifics of why, but if youre not signed in the game wont recognize your storage device that your saved games are on and, therefore, cant load them. As Kureejii said, it may be an error on your console, or maybe you dont have auto sign-in enabled. Try hitting your Xbox Guide button on your controller, and see if you are signed in. If you arent, sign-in and try playing again. If this still doesnt work, then clearly the fates dont want you to play Portal. ; (

User Info: ChimZ

ChimZ - 5 years ago 0 0