Question from Kasseopea

What does Blacksmithing lv10 do?

Well, im lv21 and have only white components. Besides, although im at Blacksmith lv10, i dont see any "Mastercraft" category.

I would to craft a good sword, but some there are no rare materials for sale...

Dismanteling blue sylvanite stuff, but well, same problem.

Kasseopea provided additional details:

Alright, tanks...goins to try to find some prismere stuff, although its seems to be very difficult, as only Rathir selling some of it, if im right.

Bhellium answered:

All the weapons you make become "Mastercrafts" and gain an additional bonus to stats and effects, it has nothing to do with individual components. You also gain the ability to use epic gems in crafted torso armor.
2 0

Answers

Remnence answered:

You should be starting to find/dismantle rare components soon. When you do find the materials you can craft blue "Mastercraft" weapons that are far superior to anything you can find at that point in the game. Mastercraft is just the name it tacks on to a blue item like "Fine" for green.
3 1

randyjr002 answered:

At lvl 10 salvage the green blue and purle items but save befor u do so if u dont get componets u like reload th save and do again

Rare components r got that way or with detect and smith at 10 u can get some good ones of dead bodies
2 2

Osiris003 answered:

Areas/dungeons that you have not previously entered seem to have equipment and items according to your level upon entering same with the level of the enemies unlike the world map where everything seems to be set at a certain level(salvaging for components or using the equipment).
0 0

fatdaddy100 answered:

All mastercrafted means is that when you produce a piece of armor or a weapon, it gets an extra statistical bonus. On weapons this should appear as a line reading +7% damage.

I believe armor pieces give some sort of bonus that reduces incoming damage, though I can't recall specifically. In the final screen before you craft the piece, just look for that extra stat line that doesn't come from the components you selected. That's what mastercrafted means, as far as I can tell. (sort of underwhelming for maxing out blacksmithing, in my opinion.)
0 0