Where can I find the best greatswords?

1. I been looking for a good strong greatsword but cant find any

User Info: sasuke239

sasuke239 - 4 years ago
    I have loads of money, which town did you see it in?

User Info: sasuke239

sasuke239 - 4 years ago
    Where would u get the best materials? From the plants and from buying some from merchants?

User Info: sasuke239

sasuke239 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. that depends on what you consider strong, random loot tends to be leveled to your current lvl, stores carry loot that is preset to a certain lvl. More often though that loot is very expensive, the most I've seen for a greatsword was almost 500000 so unless you have alot of money to spare your better making you own weapons with blacksmithing and if you do it right you can have weapons that are much stronger than what you find in stores and as random loot.

User Info: Aegisbreaker

Aegisbreaker - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I have a lot of money, where did u find that greatsword? like which town?

User Info: sasuke239

sasuke239 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. The best items tend to be made via Blacksmithing. See what you can put together. Highly recommended you max out Blacksmithing and Sagecrafting to get the best options available.

User Info: Boodaboy87

Boodaboy87 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. The best greatsword you can get is from beating the tournament in the House of Valor. Once you beat the final round and become the champion you get a greatsword with something like 180 physical+30 piercing with another +20% physical dmg, and it also has +80hp. The house of valor is somewhat long, but really easy.

User Info: Remvrant

Remvrant - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. That's not exactly true, Remvrant. Perhaps you got a great greatsword, but when I finished the House of Valor line, the greatsword I got was nice, but did not beat the current GS I was using from a chest obtained in the Fellpit quest just prior. It's all random depending on levels.

User Info: Zerapheus

Zerapheus - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. You can find the best greatsword in any area with a forge, so long as you have a Large Prismere Blade, you have maxed out both Blacksmithing and Sagecrafting, and you have high-grade materials for the rest of the weapon.

I'm currently using a 1-handed Prismere sword that far outdoes any greatsword I've ever come across that I made with Blacksmithing and a gem I made from Sagecrafting. Seeing as the Large Prismere Blade has a greater base damage than a Prismere Blade, I can only assume that a greatsword would be stronger.

Some assembly required.

User Info: Fear_Awakens

Fear_Awakens - 4 years ago 0 0