Question from sasuke239

Where can I find the best greatswords?

I been looking for a good strong greatsword but cant find any

sasuke239 provided additional details:

I have loads of money, which town did you see it in?

sasuke239 provided additional details:

Where would u get the best materials? From the plants and from buying some from merchants?

Answers

Aegisbreaker answered:

that depends on what you consider strong, random loot tends to be leveled to your current lvl, stores carry loot that is preset to a certain lvl. More often though that loot is very expensive, the most I've seen for a greatsword was almost 500000 so unless you have alot of money to spare your better making you own weapons with blacksmithing and if you do it right you can have weapons that are much stronger than what you find in stores and as random loot.
0 0

sasuke239 answered:

I have a lot of money, where did u find that greatsword? like which town?
0 0

Boodaboy87 answered:

The best items tend to be made via Blacksmithing. See what you can put together. Highly recommended you max out Blacksmithing and Sagecrafting to get the best options available.
0 0

Remvrant answered:

The best greatsword you can get is from beating the tournament in the House of Valor. Once you beat the final round and become the champion you get a greatsword with something like 180 physical+30 piercing with another +20% physical dmg, and it also has +80hp. The house of valor is somewhat long, but really easy.
0 1

Zerapheus answered:

That's not exactly true, Remvrant. Perhaps you got a great greatsword, but when I finished the House of Valor line, the greatsword I got was nice, but did not beat the current GS I was using from a chest obtained in the Fellpit quest just prior. It's all random depending on levels.
0 0

Fear_Awakens answered:

You can find the best greatsword in any area with a forge, so long as you have a Large Prismere Blade, you have maxed out both Blacksmithing and Sagecrafting, and you have high-grade materials for the rest of the weapon.

I'm currently using a 1-handed Prismere sword that far outdoes any greatsword I've ever come across that I made with Blacksmithing and a gem I made from Sagecrafting. Seeing as the Large Prismere Blade has a greater base damage than a Prismere Blade, I can only assume that a greatsword would be stronger.

Some assembly required.
0 0

Where can I find more? Answered junglebeast26
Where can I find backpacks? Answered salik_tanvir
Where can I find mercenary's set? Open yuuki_francois
Where can I find the different armor? Open fubar_87
Can't find trainer? Open Aegisbreaker