Question from picorosan

How do I open the chest in the forbidden library?

How do I open the purple chest in the forbidden library? There is a puzzle regarding the braziers. I don't know what the pattern is. Can someone please help?

picorosan provided additional details:

There are 8 that need to be lite to open the chest.

Answers

Bhellium answered:

Whenever you light or put out a flame, it also affects the braziers next to it. It's pretty simple, just run around lighting the flames and try to think a couple steps ahead.
0 0

CrimTheWolf answered:

If I'm not mistaken there is 11 braziers to be lit when you light 1 the the 2 on either side of it light as well the trick is you have to extinguish them until you can light a final 3. It's tricky to explain.
0 0

Osiris003 answered:

8 braziers... In the chest is a key which to me seems useless since I opened everything with lock picking.
0 0

Where can I find the key that opens the dispell chest in the shining labyrinth? Open kingcris29
How do I open organic doors? Answered GuardianGizmo
Why doesn't this work for me? Unanswered CrimsonHomura
No exp? Answered darc22005
Any major glitches in KOA? Open brijester