How do I open the chest in the forbidden library?

1. How do I open the purple chest in the forbidden library? There is a puzzle regarding the braziers. I don't know what the pattern is. Can someone please help?

User Info: picorosan

picorosan - 4 years ago
    There are 8 that need to be lite to open the chest.

User Info: picorosan

picorosan - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Whenever you light or put out a flame, it also affects the braziers next to it. It's pretty simple, just run around lighting the flames and try to think a couple steps ahead.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. If I'm not mistaken there is 11 braziers to be lit when you light 1 the the 2 on either side of it light as well the trick is you have to extinguish them until you can light a final 3. It's tricky to explain.

User Info: CrimTheWolf

CrimTheWolf - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. 8 braziers... In the chest is a key which to me seems useless since I opened everything with lock picking.

User Info: Osiris003

Osiris003 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0