Question from MCDidzy

Where can I find oristhimos (chakrams)?

I Know they are a unique item but i don't know where to find them can anyone help?

MCDidzy provided additional details:

Thanks, are there any item that always drop in the same place atall?

Answers

JPhoenix985 answered:

Loot in this game is random. Your best bet is to just keep looting chests and discovering hidden objects.
0 0

JPhoenix985 answered:

In my experiences, the only items that always appear in the same spot are quest related. Sadly, none of these items are especially good weapons. The only place I know of for sure is south of Moon Camp, where you can get Kellerac's Sword from the stone if you have enough points in Might.
0 0

totalsavage1 answered:

Dirge's Dancing Shoes located east of Didenhil past the single bear in front of a lorestone. If you have detect hidden up you'll see a chest in that area. Just follow the unmarked path and drop down into the water. You'll see the body named something Dirge (forget exactly). The boots are from a finesse set, 28 finesse required I think. Also at St Eadwick's mission, one of the chests in the chapel (the chest on your left as you enter) seems to always have a rare (purple) item in it.
0 0

Trouble crafting chakrams? Answered JPhoenix985
How to craft Chakrams, Sceptres, and Mage Armor? Answered --Lamar--
Where can I find more? Answered junglebeast26
Where can I find the dirge set? Open mikeyensi
Where can I find Weconai? Open Kageazan