How do u get into house of valor ?

1. Every time i go there it says there closed due to tournment. Is there a certan level or quest must do before it is open.

User Info: true_stoner

true_stoner - 4 years ago
    I do not have internet will that stop me from doin this quest

User Info: true_stoner

true_stoner - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You have to download the Online Pass to access the House of Valor. If you go to Downloadable Content you can input the redeemable code that came with the game, and it will unlock it. If you don't have internet for your system, then you cannot access this story line.

User Info: gamerdad711

gamerdad711 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Looks like you'll have to bribe a friend to use their internet connection. The only way you can redeem the pass, or buy the pass via DLC if you got it used like me, is on the internet. That's why it's called an "Online Pass".

User Info: Ashtitan

Ashtitan - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. sadly both answer above are correct. EA really greedy, they make a habit selling 70 % of their products for 100 % price, and charge the 30 % rest with their less than honest acts such as online pass and DLC. With these, they can get 130 % price

User Info: delta_12

delta_12 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. On Playstation 3, the House of Valor questline is free to purchase and download... I literally just did it without a discount thingy that was supposed to be in my case.

User Info: netfirecat

netfirecat - 2 years ago 0 0