Question from muerte21

How do I solve the puzzles?

Stuck on the very first puzzle..any ideas?

Dmartcho asked for clarification:

I'm also stuck on Rolly's first puzzle, it's driving me bonkers! Nothing at all like the DS puzzle

arczi-san answered:

Actually the DS Puzzlw faq does'nt work on the PS3 version. Or at least it looks like it. I have problem with the first Bartender Puzzle (named Rolly), and the faq explains different kind of puzzle that is on PS3...
2 0

Answers

Goodnight13 answered:

Trial and error is how I did it.
0 1

Devslashx answered:

It's a mix between trial and error and learning all the different tactics you can pull off, which playing through the game more will help with. Once you know all the moves/tactics you can pull off then most puzzle battles have obvious solutions, you'll still need a bit of trial and error because it's easy to mess up, but not much. Some levels may just require trial and errror until you start seeing things happening which will allow you to get multiple extra turns/link many units together in a single move, if this happens then you're probably on the right path.

Puzzle battles are usually about getting extra turns by deleting units to match your 3+ of a colour together, and of course moving and deleting the right units to achieve this. Bear in mind you can get 2 turns in a single move by creating a wall and an attack formation in a single move, which in required in some later puzzles.
0 0

Voxafgn answered:

You'll need to delete a wall to create a chain and free up the higher units.

Check the FAQ for the DS version. Neochinjoo has created an answer guide for all of the battle puzzles here: www.gamefaqs.com/ds/960173-might-and-magic-clash-of-heroes/faqs/59606
0 0

rezpatriot answered:

In the tree house. there is a yellow druid, destroy the wooden wall in front of him. Then move the blue unit to the left and delete the green unit under him. Then you will get some more moves to move the yellow units either side, onto the druid. TA DA.

Its fairly difficult until you work out you can destroy the walls. d'oh
0 0

Dmartcho answered:

HAHA! Solved Rolly's first puzzle. Devslashx is absolutely right you need to get multiple turns by making a wall AND a chain at the SAME TIME in later puzzles. I put farthest right white dude on top of far left yellow princess. Then I put a yellow dude on the far right above the princess on the right (white dude now right under neath him). Simply delete the yellow dude above the white knight and voila, in one move you made a wall, got a charged knight and got a charged princess. Now you have 3 moves left to move the last princess and 2 yellow dudes to kill the last monster!
0 0