Question from BrockSamson13

Gold Weapon Skins?

I played roughly 10 multiplayer matches and the Gold skins wont unlock?
What is the correct way to do this?

BrockSamson13 provided additional details:

Everything I have read says to play a multiplayer match for Gears of War 3 within the first week of release to unlock the Gold skins for Lancer and Hammerburst.
This is not working for me....

DarkCaptain3 answered:

I have mine now as with the person above it didn't unlock after playing 10 games which we won most of them. I went to the EpicForums their official site and apparently this isn't a problem your solely having. When the game was released at midnight a glitch occured with the event medal system which allowed people to (unintentionally) get the medal complete while only participating in 1 event instead of 5. Well they managed to finally fix this but in doing so caused another glitch that they are aware of and are fixing with the weapons skin. Keep playing at least a few games of this during this time and it will fix itself. Apparently the game checks your stats and current saves once a day for unlockables. Don't worry just keep playing during this time and you will eventually get it.
0 0

Answers

Homie_G_Loc answered:

I believe it means the will be avalible in the market for then 1st week
0 1

bobbychez answered:

Rumor has it that these skins will not be available to a player until after the week is over.
0 1

wickedjuggalo01 answered:

Instead of just going into casual you have to go to a ranked match complete one and they'll unlock.
0 0