Can I delete the saved Beta material on my hard drive?

1. Now that I have, and have played GOW3 with my gold retro lancer, can I delete the saved Beta off of my hard drive without losing it?

User Info: celticcrown

celticcrown - 5 years ago

1. In theory you should since all the unlockables are now saved into the save data of gears 3, but I would place the beta data on a memory stick of some sort and see if you still have the skins without it.

User Info: Meta_Knight90

Meta_Knight90 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes you can.

User Info: KttanBachika

KttanBachika - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I would say no just to be safe... my friend deleted his Beta off the hard drive and it kind of messed with his Gamertag and Gears 3... anytime he tried to play Gears 3 it froze up and he had to call customer service and it took them 2 weeks to fix his gamertag.

User Info: theburninator77

theburninator77 - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. As far as I know, so long as you have all the beta content unlocked on your gears 3, you can go ahead and delete the beta files. Otherwise, you should keep them so you can be on the safe side.

You may also want to know that Epic will release a patch to fix some issues with unlockables not registering properly.

User Info: Zhentharim

Zhentharim (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0