Question from celticcrown

Can I delete the saved Beta material on my hard drive?

Now that I have, and have played GOW3 with my gold retro lancer, can I delete the saved Beta off of my hard drive without losing it?

Answers

KttanBachika answered:

Yes you can.
0 0

Meta_Knight90 answered:

In theory you should since all the unlockables are now saved into the save data of gears 3, but I would place the beta data on a memory stick of some sort and see if you still have the skins without it.
1 0

theburninator77 answered:

I would say no just to be safe... my friend deleted his Beta off the hard drive and it kind of messed with his Gamertag and Gears 3... anytime he tried to play Gears 3 it froze up and he had to call customer service and it took them 2 weeks to fix his gamertag.
0 1

Zhentharim answered:

As far as I know, so long as you have all the beta content unlocked on your gears 3, you can go ahead and delete the beta files. Otherwise, you should keep them so you can be on the safe side.

You may also want to know that Epic will release a patch to fix some issues with unlockables not registering properly.
0 0