Wierd bug in Act 3 Chapter 1?

1. I was fending off the locust at the front of the base, and when Marcus yelled that grapplers were coming up, I shot a hook off of the wall, near the right side. I eventually killed everything on the map, and all of my team stood idle together by the door. No new enemies were spawning. Curious, I restarted from the checkpoint. The restart never completed - I left it processing for about 2 mins before dropping back to the 360 menu and restarting the game.

This time I didn't shoot the hook, and eventually the siege beast came. When he blew up the gate, there was a short cutscene of locust running in, and then the screen went dark. I could hear the background firefight, but no video. I could pause the game, which brought up the menu screen. Attempting to restart checkpoint did the same thing. I rebooted to the OS once more. This whole process happened one more time.

I finally turned the damn thing OFF. That seemed to fix it. Ideas?

User Info: danielbradburry

danielbradburry - 5 years ago

1. This is a common bug but will propably be fixed by EPIC in a future update due to their dedicated servers.

User Info: RPG_king11

RPG_king11 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Errrm, yeah that sounds like a bug all right, so what exactly is the question?

User Info: darthcid

darthcid - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Never had that happen to me, but 360 games get a decent amount of updates so it should be fixed sometime in the future

User Info: hades203

hades203 - 5 years ago 1 0