Why dont i have all my beta unlocks ?

1. Ok i played every week of the beta unlocked all the flaming skins and all i have is my retro flaming skin and i dont have it all the time when i start its locked and after a few games i get it can someone tell me whats wrong with this thing ?

User Info: RenegadeWolf832

RenegadeWolf832 - 5 years ago
    Yea, my friend gold gold retail retro but he can't use it. (I also got golden sawed off but I didn't do the requirements)

User Info: Chuchkill27

Chuchkill27 - 5 years ago

1. same happened to me. i had almost all unlocks from the beta, but i played without them. the next day when i loaded GOW3, all the unlocks came up. just try restarting your xbox.

User Info: KiiNGxKiiller

KiiNGxKiiller - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It doesn't work the first time just go to the dashboard and start the game up again and you should have everything that you unlocked in the Beta.

User Info: Kevinruby

Kevinruby - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There's some issues with skin unlocks not registering properly. Epic will release a patch to fix these, so just make sure you meet the requirements and sit back for now.

User Info: Zhentharim

Zhentharim (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Did you get a new console?

User Info: acidfiend23

acidfiend23 - 4 years ago 0 0