Skins?

1. Right now I am playing on my online account offline because I don't have high speed and to get some of the wepon skins you need certain acheivements from GoW2 and GoW1. I have the Dirty Dirty Horde acheivment but I did not get my wepon skin. If Iwas to just to connect to Xbox live would I then get my wepon skins or do I need to restart.

User Info: Kantus_4040

Kantus_4040 - 5 years ago
    well I went online and I did not get it do I need Gold because I have silver

User Info: Kantus_4040

Kantus_4040 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Once you go online you should unlock it, there's no need to restart.

User Info: CrimsonShifter

CrimsonShifter - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I had the same problem where I went back and beat GOW 1 again to get my chrome skins but it took like 2 days before it even registered. I think there is a minor glitch in the GOW series at the moment and due to that it may take a while to take effect. Now I still am waiting on my gold guns from golden wings week.......

User Info: wolfbm

wolfbm - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. There are some problems with this at the moment. For instance, some of those who played in the beta and got some of the beta weapon skins don't have them unlocked.

Epic is going to release a patch to fix this, so all you have to do is make sure you meet the requirements and sit back.

User Info: Zhentharim

Zhentharim (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. update the game on IIVE

User Info: gyoung147

gyoung147 - 4 years ago 0 0