(Spoiler Question, Ending Sucked?)

1. Anyone else think marcus should of thrown the locust queen off the roof instead? i think it would have been funny for her to land face first in the middle of the gears...

User Info: DeadCry

DeadCry - 5 years ago
    Adam Fenix was running a project to make super soldiers using imulsion integration with genetics and Myrrah went rogue, the empty slot on campaign screen will cover the story.

User Info: DeadCry

DeadCry - 5 years ago

1. Guys Adam DID NOT DEVELOP A WEAPON TO MAKE SUPERSOLDIERS but to kill lambent myrrah was afraid of adams weapon because the prototype stage would kill most of the locust. The empty slot on the campaign screen is a dlc that makes you play as general RAAM for a couple of chapters.

User Info: GeorgePeashootr

GeorgePeashootr - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think ending was bull. Game shoulda been called tears of war 3. Bunch of sad lil ***** no explaining who locust was or myraah. Complete let down

User Info: XgunsmokeX

XgunsmokeX - 5 years ago 2 1
  2. They left a lot of unanswered questions with the ending, considering this is *supposed* to be the final chapter in the trilogy, but seeing the way Halo went after Halo 3, there will be more Gears games, or at least some DLC answering these questions.

User Info: gamer6663

gamer6663 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The ending put an end to the struggle of the humans and locust therefore not many questions were answered. However, there will be DLC that will explain who Myrrah is, Adam Fenix's involvement with the locust before E-Day, and possibly the reason the lambent came to be. So don't complain about the ending because you didn't like it. It's just how the main story ends and not the entire franchise ending.

User Info: FinalGearheart

FinalGearheart - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. Ending was disappointing.

User Info: okami5436

okami5436 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I agree with FinalGearheart. I think that some of the upcoming DLC will explain that, and hopefully go into what transpires between Marcus and Griffon after they part ways during the ashes to ashes part of the campaign.

User Info: sanspach

sanspach - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Not as bad as halo 2 ending.

User Info: jibjqrkl

jibjqrkl - 5 years ago 0 1
  7. I must be one of the few who felt satisfied with the ending. Yes I still was curious about Myrrah being "human" but other than that I felt the game and collectibles answered most all questions. As far as the comment about everyone being depressed through the game...why wouldn't they be? Basically who you saw in the game is all that is left of humanity! As far as who the locust was...really?? Did you play the game at all? They state they are a seperate race that lives underground...remember this is Sera not Earth.

User Info: wolfbm

wolfbm - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Just felt the ending was too short. Longest campaign in the trilogy, which I wad happy about. Submarine act was dull and Dom dying was a bummer.

User Info: bishop27c

bishop27c - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. Yea it was but gears really wasn't known for its story more about there awesome game play what i didint get was how myrah became the queen and why they supported her and not kill her immediately since she was human

User Info: goobergob

goobergob - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. Raams shadow took place b4 the first gears even came out. i heard that the gears creators maybe will be coming out with g.o.w. pendulum wars that u hear about in 2 and 3

User Info: ladysman90

ladysman90 - 4 years ago 0 0
  11. Y'know, I think you guys would say the ending sucks no matter what.

User Info: Crunchyz

Crunchyz - 4 years ago 0 1