Question from Sharinganblood

Never saved my progress?

I was going through the campaign on Insane in Arcade with three other people. Going for the 4-player and Insane achievements. We got all the way to the last chapter of Act V and stopped. Act III. Chapters 1, 2 and 3 doesn't say I completed on Insane or 4-player co-op. It still says normal with 2-player(which is how I beat it the first time). Anyone know what the hell happened and how to insure it doesn't happen again?

Sharinganblood provided additional details:

I was in the party from start to finish.

Answers

Valiant_z answered:

Did you join before they had started the game or part way through a mission? because i've noticed if you join a game even at the start of the chapter it wont save my progress.
0 0

drag969 answered:

Try to play through one level on a random public game(both arcade and standard campaign). If it won't update your progress it probably means that your save is demaged. Do your stats update as you play online (I mean kill ratio, games played etc.). If it doesn't then it means you've got something either with your save data or your hard disk(or other device you keep saves at). The saves are being kept in 2 different files: one responsible for your overal data and the other one for your campaign progress. If you really care about tracking your progress/earning achievements you may want to delete the file responsible for campaign. It may help with your problem but it means that you'll have to start from scrach.
0 0

Lost my progress, What should i do? Open dbjkdfdsfjkfnfd
Where is gears of war 3 multiplayer stats saved? Unanswered oOGrIffIn97Oo
Can I delete the saved Beta material on my hard drive? Open celticcrown
Please Help me?! Unanswered drexcave
How do you level up faster on Beast Mode? Unanswered Storm_In_A_DCup