Question from bpkevoIII

Onyx medal gone?

I beat the campaign on insane and I got the onyx medal for beating the campaign on insane, but when I played this morning it was gone. Do I have to beat the game on normal and hardcore now to get it back?

bpkevoIII provided additional details:

Yes I still have the achievement for hardcore and insane.

Answers

bishop27c answered:

The achievement is still there, correct? If so, I am sure your Onyx medal will appear once a new update is released
0 0

Chunker_Butt answered:

Did your profile get reset? This game seems plagued with profile resets. I downloaded the recent patch and got set back to level 1 and all my unlocks were locked again. Yet, when I look at my actual Xbox profile I see that I still have the achievements for finishing the campaign. So my Xbox knows I've finished the campaign, but Gears Of War no longer wants to recognise the fact. If you head over to the EPIC games community forum, you'll see people complaining about the issue and asking for help. I tried to post a link for you but GameFaqs said it was banned text, so you'll have to find it yourself sorry.

I've been talking to Microsoft help about the issue and they say there's nothing they can do as they don't have access to the Gears servers. They said it's an issue EPIC games need to address. So far though it doesn't seem like anyone at EPIC games is paying much attention to the issue from what I can tell. :(
0 0