Question from Chance724

Everything reset?

I was playing with friends and when i quit i was lv 43 but when got back on iwas lv 1 and ribbons/medals were gone. But the leaderboards show my stats when i was 43 and player data was also overwritten. Is there anyway 2 get my rank back or am i screwed?

TrevorJenks92 answered:

You're screwed, that happened to my friend in gears 2, he had to start over from lvl 1.
0 0

dario1101 answered:

That happened to me once and it happens when you turn off your xbox without quiting the game
must have sucked since you were a high level.
0 0

73shane73 answered:

Same b.s. happend to me in march just before "forces of nature" dlc was released....and no im not a f-ing cheater......thats a myth thats not true or proven!! i was equal to level 145, all onyx's silver's gold's ribbons mutators,weapon skins, etc.. alll bye bye......anyone know how to get a phone number to epic's help desk??? all the info i lost is supposed to be stored in thier server......its a simple fact of computer science.....anybody know?? i tried the whole delete and re download profile crap....when i was getting the walk-thru from xbox live help hotline....diddnt work!!! im sorry but 6-7 months of work all for nothing pure bull crap!!!!...just saying...
0 0

Weapon Aiming Bug? Unanswered Focal_Malice
Why won't it let me have the chrome gnasher skin? Unanswered XxILLUMINATIxX
Beast Mode Insane Help? Unanswered Sluggor
Please Help me?! Unanswered drexcave
How do you level up faster on Beast Mode? Unanswered Storm_In_A_DCup