What is the song during the wretch easter egg?

1. What is the song that plays a couple times in the story and more memorably for me during the wretch easter egg?

User Info: E_V_I_L42

E_V_I_L42 - 5 years ago
    Yes i do mean the one in checkout but i know there is a song that does play (it comes from like the microwave or whatever, the last thing you put out) and its also playing from multiple radios in griffins tower.

User Info: E_V_I_L42

E_V_I_L42 - 5 years ago
    And not mad world i know and love that song lol

User Info: E_V_I_L42

E_V_I_L42 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I don't know what you mean by the wretch easter egg, other than the one in checkout, but that does not play a song.
    I assume you are thinking of "mad world" that plays when a spoiler related plot point occurs involving someone's death (act 3 chapter 5) and on gridlock when you finish a round without killing any ash people.

User Info: Zuphix

Zuphix - 5 years ago 0 0