Gears 3 multiplayer help?

1. I was doing good after playing like trash last week but now im back to playing bad im usually good around in the top 3 at every game but now im in the bottom the problems mostly with the gnasher it seems like my bullets do nothing even when active i can go up to someone point blank and hit them with a active gnasher and they eat it up and turn around and blow me away im strafing like i usually do and mostly shoot from the hip but me playing horrible is making change my my play style and sensitivity and is making me miss easy shots im not new to the game ive been playing since the first one and am a 80 right now
    can you help me out ?

User Info: goobergob

goobergob - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Our just haveing an off time. Maybe you should put it down for a while and get back to it in a week. You may be partially hitting them with the gnasher so its not full effect

User Info: RPG_king11

RPG_king11 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Same thing happens to me when I want to use the gnasher at point blank range, so I just use the Double barrel to get even or if I don't want to get humiliated by something stupid like the Gnasher incident.

User Info: Linchpin92

Linchpin92 - 4 years ago 0 0