Question from Darn_2_10

Is there a trick to the executions achievement?

My stats show that I've obtained and done executions for every weapon, yet I still don't have this achievement. Am I supposed to get every type of grenade kill (tag, plant, etc.) also? Or does it simply count the execution even before it was unlocked for that specific weapon? Or am I to do them across all game modes?

Answers

Zhentharim answered:

You should only have to do them once... You have all the executions available from the start if you play the regular campaign (not arcade). You can also unlock them and perform them across any of the modes.

If the acheivement tracker shows you've done all of them, I'm afraid at least one of them is bugged out for you; it displays as done on the tracker, but isn't actually done. For whatever reason. If I were you, I'd grab a piece of paper and write down all the possible executions and do them all over again. I'd mark the ones I did as I went.

TL;DR: I beleive its an unfortunate bug. Try doing them all again at least once.
0 0

Paint3dHoriz0n answered:

On the main menu, go to stats and awards. After that go to the achievement section and find that achievement ( in your case, its called Judge, Jury, and Executioner) it should tell you which executions have and have not been used yet.
Hope this helps!
0 0