Playing bad or playing better people?

1. Last week i was playing great going 10+ kills a 2 or 3 deaths then 4 days later i started playing like crap missing easy kills and missing alot ive been slowly getting better agin but whyd this happen?

User Info: goobergob

goobergob - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You stopped playing for 4 days? I have not even taken a break from playing for a day and this has happened to me. I think it's just luck. It doesn't matter how bad or good the players you are playing are. I mean, it can be a factor, but most of the time, it is just who pulls out the gun first and what that gun is. Time and place is the biggest factor in almost any multiplayer game. This is no different for Gears 3. Hope I could help! Have fun playing Gears! My gamer tag is FalloutJoe97 if you want to add me.

User Info: JoeBomb97

JoeBomb97 - 4 years ago 0 0