Question from ZAGAMER360

Backup data please answer!!!!?

I have a backup of my gears 3 data on cloud storage but do i need to update it in any way? I've seen many people deleting their backup and re doing it again to update it. But when i use my cloud save it is usually in sync with the data. For wxample if my hard drive save has me as level 96 in gears 3 and if i then select my cloud save it will come up as level 96. Should i do what everyone else does and delete it and save a new one again or is my way ok?

ZAGAMER360 provided additional details:

Sorry spelling mistake, i meant "example".

Answers

rincewind1990 answered:

I think that if you get rank reset and you fix it by using your cloud save it will take your stats from the time you saved but i'm not 100% sure. I've heard that if you simply select cloud storage and play one match it will get updated and overwritten but when i make a backup i delete it and create a new on just to be safe.
0 0

Please Help me?! Unanswered drexcave
How do you level up faster on Beast Mode? Unanswered Storm_In_A_DCup
Horde Command DLC, is it free? Open Storm_In_A_DCup
Where is gears of war 3 multiplayer stats saved? Unanswered oOGrIffIn97Oo
Offline ribbons and medals??? Answered gibson1014