Question from Deeznuts_FYC

How to use different specials with each character?

I know LT uses the regular special, but how do you use the other special moves i've seen people use?

Deeznuts_FYC provided additional details:

I do exactly what it says and it does not work

hitenmitsurugix answered:

Check the move list
0 1

Emerald_Lance answered:

That's because you're playing in Simple Mode. A friend of mine was having the same problem and we couldn't figure out why I was able to use certain abilities and he wasn't. Simple Mode is good for its simplicity (duh) but it severely limits the options you have on which moves you can use. If you want to use other moves, switch to Normal Mode; the controls are more complicated, but you can use every move instead of being forced to use only a fraction of the moves.
0 0

safayeth answered:

you can still do it with simple. in the game it says go forward then down and then forward down and tells you to press 2 Atk buttons/u can still use LT if on simple. u have to be super perfect in order to do it. go train in the trainning room in order to learn how to master it. it is hard to master master because down, down forward, and forward does the reg special. (this is for Hyper only)
in order to activate the baserk mode you have to do the opposite of the first special. u have to go down,down back , and back and press LT or 2 attack button.

i would prefer you to use Dante for trainning because he is very easy to use.
i can do baserk and reg special really quickly but Hyper is had to do. Hyper also takes away 3 bars. the others only one.
0 0

So far how many costumes are available for each character? Open ChromeGrill212
What is a good 3rd character for my team? Answered calcycle
I'm missing a character ending? Answered kdrocker777
Who plays MvC3 online? Unanswered spartacus11314
How do I counter doctor doom with Dante? Unanswered spartacus11314