Question from L33tmaster126

Where do I find the artifacts ?

During the mission for aria you are given a choice between killing a general or trying to talk him out of a deal with the blue suns. I can not find said artifacts on the citadel were do i locate them?

brechwurz answered:

After you spoke with the general you have to meet a salarian merchant (his name is Kannik) after you speak with him you should get the marker on the galaxy map.

Go to: Milan's nest > Vular system > scan planet Vana

get the black market artifact and return it to the merchant.
2 0

Answers

Stilghar answered:

They're not on the Citadel. You have to leave and plot a Mass Relay jump. One of the available star clusters will have a tag that says "search for Artifacts"; go there, scan the planet, watch for Reapers.
1 0

TeriFear answered:

Yeah, He is right, now you will have to use the scan system to find these artifacts in the system. Which can be a problem since Reapers will kill you if you scan to much, but it is marked on your galaxy map. The quest can be rather annoying, I personally waited for myself to complete that quest and the quest to rescue the mercs so there for you can only take one real trip to the citadel to turn in quests.
1 0

Where can I find (dekuune)? Answered dreathik
.I cant find the dlc mission? Answered lolo9090
When do you find Morinth? Open decepticusprime
Where can I find fuel? Answered Dgnslyr90
Where can I find a kakliosaur fossil? Answered CJN300