Where do I find the artifacts ?

1. During the mission for aria you are given a choice between killing a general or trying to talk him out of a deal with the blue suns. I can not find said artifacts on the citadel were do i locate them?

User Info: L33tmaster126

L33tmaster126 - 4 years ago

1. After you spoke with the general you have to meet a salarian merchant (his name is Kannik) after you speak with him you should get the marker on the galaxy map.

Go to: Milan's nest > Vular system > scan planet Vana

get the black market artifact and return it to the merchant.

User Info: brechwurz

brechwurz - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. They're not on the Citadel. You have to leave and plot a Mass Relay jump. One of the available star clusters will have a tag that says "search for Artifacts"; go there, scan the planet, watch for Reapers.

User Info: Stilghar

Stilghar - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. Yeah, He is right, now you will have to use the scan system to find these artifacts in the system. Which can be a problem since Reapers will kill you if you scan to much, but it is marked on your galaxy map. The quest can be rather annoying, I personally waited for myself to complete that quest and the quest to rescue the mercs so there for you can only take one real trip to the citadel to turn in quests.

User Info: TeriFear

TeriFear - 4 years ago 1 0