How do i complete the mission Benning: Evidence?

1. I have the quest in my log but do not know where Benning is in the galaxy

User Info: scha1642

scha1642 - 4 years ago

1. The N7 mission Cerberous Abductions where you go to the colony and cerberous is atacking civillans. You will be directed to the back streats area at which point you should kill all the enemys present then find the dog tag near the pillar . it is kinda easy to miss. if you have compleated this mission and missed it it becomes avalable at the specter stor for a price after you compleat another mission

User Info: RPG_king11

RPG_king11 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You'll get an N7 mission there later on in the game.
    This is explained in the in-game manual, so i'd advise not asking questions on the board, when the info is already readily available to you. This happens with various missions, but if you miss any quest-related items, you can buy them for a nominal fee in the Spectre Requisitions shop.

User Info: SnuffSevenfoldX

SnuffSevenfoldX - 4 years ago 0 5
  2. I didnt know where the hell benning was either but i did notice that some time early on after one of the main quests i belive it was like the fourth main mission or somethin(not counting the prolong missions) that the information shows up in the citidel at the spectre requisitions and intel tables and u could just buy it there. thats what i did anyway.

User Info: chris764

chris764 - 4 years ago 0 2
  3. scha1642, to answer your question, Benning is found in the Acturus Stream and then into Euler off the upper right. I could not find it either and came here looking for the answer because now I cannot do the mission for the diplomat as I have passed it. SnuffSevenfoldX, what are the boards for if not to ask questions you pompous jackass, as much as you typed you should have just answered him because that was so hard to do?

User Info: dcz1999

dcz1999 - 4 years ago 1 1