Multiplayer Biotic and Tech combos
|Source power||Detonator power|
|Lift Grenade||Warp/Throw/Shockwave/Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade/Reave|
** Shockwave: only with Rank 6 Lifting evolution
- Can be set up by: Incinerate, Carnage, Inferno Grenade, Incendiary Ammo
- Can be detonated with any Biotic/Tech/Combat powers that can deal direct damage (except for the powers that are used to set up the combo).
- Effect: Enemies effected by any of the fire based powers, cause an AoE fire explosion, once they are killed by a direct damage power. The effect is similar to blowing up Pyros with Overload in ME2.
- Note: Enemy MUST be killed by the second power, in order to cause a Fire Explosion. E.G. it will not work, if an enemy is hit by Incinerate --> Overload, and still has HP left after that. So, in this case, Overload would have to do sufficient damage to outright kill a burning enemy, in order to cause a Fire Explosion.
- Can be set up by: Cryo Blast, Cryo Ammo
- Can be detonated with any Biotic/Tech/Combat powers that can deal direct damage.
- Effect: Frozen enemies killed by damage based powers, cause an AoE cryo explosion, freezing any enemy that is nearby.
- Note: Same as Fire Exlplosion, frozen enemies MUST be killed by the second power in order to trigger Cryo Explosion.
- Can be set up by: Overload, Energy Drain, Sabotage, Disruptor Ammo
- Can be detonated by any Biotic/Tech/Combat powers taht can deal direct damage (except for the powers that are used to set up the combo).
- Effect: Enemies effected by electricity based powers, discharge multiple electricity bolts to nearby enemies, when hit with direct damage powers. Effect is similar to Overload's Chain Overload upgrade.
- Note: Unlike Fire & Cryo Explosion combos, this one doesn't require an enemy to be killed by the second power. E.G. enemy hit by Overload --> Incinerate will produce a Tech Burst, whether he is killed by Incinerate or not.