Question from dixiewithlove

Offline Co-op?

Can you play this new campaign in offline co-op mode or is this just for online only? I recently got the Crash Course add on for L4D1 and it doesn't work offline... I just assumed it must be for online only....? So I was just wondering if this campaign is for online only too... ???

Answers

hugebid answered:

Yes it works off-line co-op but crash course is too so either ur xbox isn't working right or you haven't really downloaded it right
1 0

KFrosty3 answered:

Try deleting and re downloading your crash course, both of these packs work offline (just dont expect any new mutations in the passing.)
1 1

hugebid answered:

Frosty y wouldnt he expect new mutations thats the 2nd biggest attraction for this pack
0 1

Fireman100000 answered:

Yes. You can play this offline. FYI, if you also try a private match in versus with split screen, you can not play as infected.
0 0