Question from megamania2

Can you have more than one household?

As in creating two sims and putting them in different households on same save so that thay can meet without being in the same household.

XImaccybrideIX asked for clarification:

If you only have one household im it getting it id like to control everyone in the game.

Answers

hitenmitsurugix answered:

I would assume so, but I need to pick up my copy to tell you... I really hope you're not limited to only one sim/famly
0 1

theraccoon13 answered:

Ive been trying to do that when it comes time for my kids to move out but when i try to have them move u leave the rest of the family behind and they get deleted
1 0

jbrinkman16 answered:

One per save
1 0

jasoneek answered:

Ive been looking around the internet

a forum says:
while playing go to options- then untick 'enable story progression'
not sure, please tell me if it works or not!!
1 0

ValeriaRocks answered:

Nope, you can only have and control one household per save.
0 0

dedec123456789 answered:

Sorry but i dont think you can have more then one house. If you move and leave someone behind, it says they are no longer a playable sim. why would they let you still have the house but no sim to llive in it? so no you cant have more then 1.
0 0

dedec123456789 answered:

Now if your asking if you can have more families on the game then yes. But only one house per family.
0 2

dedec123456789 answered:

You can only have 1 house hold per save, but you can have more than 1 family but not in the same save. If you have a family in one house, and on another save u got another family, they wont meet. so pretty much its like the other family only exists in its own save.
0 0

shurio0713 answered:

If you are attempting a romance kind of thing you dont need 2 households. just make sure that they are room mates. if not that then just go to the park or somewhere and make friends with someone there and they go to the world map thing and the house should appear and just go view and click go here.
0 0