Question from crdcc135

How do you make all the sims you create live in one neighborhood?

I can only play as one sim in a neighborhood. I can't even make another sim/house. If I want to have control of another sim I create or build another house I have to make a new save file for the new Sim. Is it supposed to be like this?

Answers

Yethi answered:

As far as I'm concerned, it is supposed to be like that.
1 1

Whitefox013 answered:

No you can but they will all live in the same house regardless if they are related or not all you have to do to make them lve in the same house is add them to that house and make them slighlty related or fully related.
0 0

Highspirits answered:

if you want to have multiple sims live in a house then when you create the game just make as many of the different sims you want. I started a family 2 adults one toddler, who grew into an adult and then i just had more sims. then from there the sims you raise can get married then you have more in your household.
0 0