Question from EternitiesAngel

Bigger houses? Can you move?

Is it possible to get into bigger and better houses in the game?

LaHawaiiana answered:

Yeah, depending on where you're living now... You can use your cell phone or the sims computer to move and, depending on how much money you have, you can choose between the different houses which appear on the screen. Bigger icon, bigger house... If you want you can sell your furniture too because all the houses are already furnished that you will move into.
2 0

Answers

ValeriaRocks answered:

I haven't moved yet, but yes you can move. I'm pretty sure you have to be on your lot and either use your phone or go to the town view mode and click on your house. Good Luck!
0 0

tiffehkupo answered:

I just moved into the Gothic house, so yes. It's entirely possible. You do need a lot of money, depending on where you want to live though. I needed over $150,000 for the Gothic house.
1 1

Mr_Awes0me45 answered:

Click the sim you are using then click cell phone and from there click move and finally you will be takin to the town map and then just select where you now want to move.
0 0

dedec123456789 answered:

Do like me. Get everyone out of the house them go to build mode and erase the whole house and start from scratch. You will need lots of money though, because building a house is uber expensive.
0 0

New Houses? Open imaxelkid444
Use houses that you put in your studio? Answered GamerChick905
Can you build 2 story houses? Answered Roger-Smith
How do I upload houses (lots) I've customized? Answered Kill4em1all2
I can't move into my new Husbands house, he can only move into mine? Answered Amykins--x