How is the gender of your baby determined?

1. I've had nothing but boys on all my files... why can't I have a girl?

User Info: ShelledChuck

ShelledChuck - 6 years ago
    I think it may be based on the gender of my primary sim. Can anyone confirm this?

User Info: ShelledChuck

ShelledChuck - 6 years ago

1. Sorry gamers, you were off by a long shot. Gender is based off what the mom eats. Keep her happy and you can decide your child's first couple of traits too.
    Apples for a male.
    Watermelon for a female.

User Info: ValeriaRocks

ValeriaRocks (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I was going to say randomisation. Because my primary Sim is male and I just had twin girls.

User Info: tiffehkupo

tiffehkupo - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Its just random i think and you can adopt too..all you have to do is got your phone and click services... you can choose from baby toddler and child and the gender but not the skin color its picked for u(but you can decline and call again and a new one will come)... and you name it and dress it (him or her)

User Info: imaxelkid444

imaxelkid444 - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. Serious? So if I give the mum watermelon and cobbler, she'll have a girl? Score. :)

User Info: tiffehkupo

tiffehkupo - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. Yes i agree with ValeriaRocks and i have tested this out and yes it does indeed work

User Info: happysteve789

happysteve789 - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. Yes i think their right. I just tried it yesterday. I gave the mom a watermelon and she had a girl. i named her charlie :) tho shes insane because it said it was a crazy ride to the hospital...

User Info: dedec123456789

dedec123456789 - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. Hahaa, thanx 4 agreeing with me Steve. Why question me? I know what Im talking about people! =) If i didn't know, i wouldn't answer. Im like a sim guru on this site =p

User Info: ValeriaRocks

ValeriaRocks (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0