Question from ShelledChuck

How is the gender of your baby determined?

I've had nothing but boys on all my files... why can't I have a girl?

ShelledChuck provided additional details:

I think it may be based on the gender of my primary sim. Can anyone confirm this?

ValeriaRocks answered:

Sorry gamers, you were off by a long shot. Gender is based off what the mom eats. Keep her happy and you can decide your child's first couple of traits too.
Apples for a male.
Watermelon for a female.
2 0

Answers

tiffehkupo answered:

I was going to say randomisation. Because my primary Sim is male and I just had twin girls.
0 2

imaxelkid444 answered:

Its just random i think and you can adopt too..all you have to do is got your phone and click services... you can choose from baby toddler and child and the gender but not the skin color its picked for u(but you can decline and call again and a new one will come)... and you name it and dress it (him or her)
0 2

tiffehkupo answered:

Serious? So if I give the mum watermelon and cobbler, she'll have a girl? Score. :)
0 1

happysteve789 answered:

Yes i agree with ValeriaRocks and i have tested this out and yes it does indeed work
1 0

dedec123456789 answered:

Yes i think their right. I just tried it yesterday. I gave the mom a watermelon and she had a girl. i named her charlie :) tho shes insane because it said it was a crazy ride to the hospital...
1 0

ValeriaRocks answered:

Hahaa, thanx 4 agreeing with me Steve. Why question me? I know what Im talking about people! =) If i didn't know, i wouldn't answer. Im like a sim guru on this site =p
0 0