Question from biglittleman12

How do I use the gardening skill?

I mean i see how its supposed to be done, but i have no idea how to do it and i'm never given the option to do it...help?

biglittleman12 provided additional details:

yea I understand that part. but i'm never able to plant seeds.

Answers

happysteve789 answered:

Well the skill gives you new options when your gardening. Like at a certin level you will be able to weed your garden and when you get an even higher level you can plant new seeds. To start go to the garden in town and pick up some tomato or grape seeds and start planting!
0 0

ValeriaRocks answered:

I think you want to know how to plant seeds? I believe you have to be at least a level 1 to plant them. Push the back button then go to Build & Buy mode, from there pull up your Family Inventory (if you have picked up seeds), and place them down on your lawn at home. When you go back to 'Live' mode, you should have a new option over the seed 2 'plant.' Only reason you would have anymore difficulty is if the seed was rare or special, cuz you have to have more gardening skill to plant those.
Good Luck =)
1 0