Question from degenerate4ever

Where can I find life fruits?

Also the flame fruit and the death blossom?

FF_ace answered:

Almost 3 of these items will be given on Science career by the time you reach level 7-10.
Although Science career is a good bet, there are still other certain places you can put your bets on :

Life fruit - Umm...I got it on my Science career.

Flame fruit - It will be given randomly on Science, either Life Fruit or this. But if you are a good, patient angler, you could possibly fish up one.

Death Flower - If you sucessfully climb up to level 10 in Science, you will be given one. An alternative way is that you have to try your luck at the graveyard. There may be a Death Flower bushes blooming but it is EXTEREMELY RARE.
1 0

Answers

ValeriaRocks answered:

You have to be an experienced gardener to get that seed, very rare. I recommend spending your Challenge Points on the Collection Helper, buy it, set it 2 find seeds and pick up as many as possible. It will come up as unknown special seed until you plant it, then when u come across the seed, and your sim has already planted it to full growth, he/ she will know.
Random fact about life fruit, eating it will make ur sim 1 day younger.
0 0

greenlady99 answered:

I found the Death Flower seed randomly, on a lot (those seeds that say "unknown uncommon seed, very rare). Dunno if it works like the Sims 3 PC version too, where you find the Death Flower on the cemetary growing.
0 0

LaHawaiiana answered:

The seeds for the life fruit, flame fruit, and money tree can all be found at the fishing are with the waterfall (I don't remember what it's called) near the tomatoe plant. They will be labeled "special seeds" when you go to pick them up. For the deathflower, I found it randomly near the graveyard, not IN the graveyard but down the street from the graveyard, in the trees... I really had to look around. So far I've only ever found one of those but if you have the green thumb trait you can revive the plant once after it dies and get an extra flower out of it (the plant only gives on flower).
0 0

tiffehkupo answered:

This might sound weird, but when my Sim had to start writing reports in her police career, she found one in her neighbour's trash can...
0 0