Question from Beastmode94

Can you get twins?? If so, how?

On the challenge thingy, it said that one challenge you can complete is getting twins and triplets. So how do you do that??

greenlady99 answered:

Get the Fertility Reward (Lifetime Rewards) to get a better shot at it. Also I heard a Sim in the Medicine Career can help the pregnant Sim (haven't tried it tho).
0 0

Answers

happysteve789 answered:

You need to either buy the lifetime reward OR you could have the sims be a doctor both ways it is easy to do, or you could just get lucky!
1 0

PrincessXBandit answered:

While your female sim is pregnant, try watching the KIDZ TV channel and listening to the KIDZ Music Station.

I recently had twins (in the game) and I don't know how, but then I noticed that during the pregnancy, I kissed and did more romantic things with my husband that usual so that might be how you can get twins too...

Good luck!!!!!! :)
0 0