Question from cripee

Can you use 2 separate accounts online in MW3?

My cousin and I have been playing on our PS3 and would like to use our individual accounts when playing online together. Is that something we can do, or does the 2nd player always have to be the guest?

From: mygamecube 3 years ago

I do not really understand what you are trying to ask but I will give two different answers depending on what you are looking for.

No you can not play on the PS3 with two separate accounts at the same time. Your cousin will always be the guest.

Yes one of you can go on your individual account on the PS3 as long as you sign into it.

I believe you just sign in with an account, so if you recover your gamertag then you should be able to

I havent tested it but why not check it out

Assuming it works the same way as black ops spit screen you should at least be able to both use you're own accounts on the 360 version