Question from CWartella21

What Other Perks Should I Use?

I Use The PP90M1 And MG9 Akimbo With Hardline Pro, Steady Aim Pro And Scavenger Pro, Throwing Knife And Flash. I Use The Specialist Point Streak With Slight Of Hand Pro, Assasain Pro, Then Stalker Pro. I Will Normally Go Somewhere like 25-14ish When I'm Just Running Around And Just Want To Improve That A Little Bit.

Answers

mcj622 answered:

Cant go wrong with your personal preference but Marksman and Blind Eye are good choices. Marksman just throws names above people that you normal wouldnt see like people behind shrubs. Blind Eye might save you from a few killstreak deaths and avoid being tagged by a Recon Drone. Pro veersions oof both are useless with that setup though unless you use breath as a proficiency.
0 0

FranktheTank308 answered:

With that primary, I would use extreme conditioning, hardline, and steady aim. For your specialist killstreak, I would use scavenger, assassin, and dead silence.
0 0