So is the multiplayer only for Xbox live?

1. Can u play with a friend on the same system?

User Info: skylerforce

skylerforce - 6 years ago

1. No skylerforce as the game engine is too big for offline multiplayer as the xbox360 would lag and crash but i am sure that it would system link and xbox live gold.

Ra1dan

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No, you can play multiplayer offline. If it was for Xbox Live only there would be nothing new considering there was already an online multiplayer for assassins creed II.

User Info: deeppwns

deeppwns - 6 years ago 0 9
  2. I think it might be offline multi-player, Or I could be wrong, But However for the first time in the series, the game offers a multiplayer mode

I hope it's offline MP, cause I want this game, and my live thing doesn't work, So I hope it is, Also, it'd be another game I'd play with my bestfriend Clark.

User Info: Williambatson

Williambatson - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. It's online mulitplayer, DAMN!.

It is confirmed that the multiplayer experience can be accessed through Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and also on the PC. The multiplayer beta will be exclusively for PlayStation 3

User Info: Williambatson

Williambatson - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I just picked up the game, and YES there appears to be offline multiplayer.

User Info: OmegaZXA

OmegaZXA - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. from what I gather there is both options for offline multi player for thouse who do not have the consoles hooked up to the net so you can play with your friends on one console as well as online for playing againest any one in the world

User Info: kobra299

kobra299 - 6 years ago 2 1
  6. @deeppwns:
    There was no online multiplayer for AC2...

User Info: AznBoi45654

AznBoi45654 - 6 years ago 0 0