Question from skylerforce

So is the multiplayer only for Xbox live?

Can u play with a friend on the same system?

dogknight6 answered:

No skylerforce as the game engine is too big for offline multiplayer as the xbox360 would lag and crash but i am sure that it would system link and xbox live gold.

Ra1dan
2 0

Answers

deeppwns answered:

No, you can play multiplayer offline. If it was for Xbox Live only there would be nothing new considering there was already an online multiplayer for assassins creed II.
0 9

Williambatson answered:

I think it might be offline multi-player, Or I could be wrong, But However for the first time in the series, the game offers a multiplayer mode

I hope it's offline MP, cause I want this game, and my live thing doesn't work, So I hope it is, Also, it'd be another game I'd play with my bestfriend Clark.
0 0

Williambatson answered:

It's online mulitplayer, DAMN!.

It is confirmed that the multiplayer experience can be accessed through Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and also on the PC. The multiplayer beta will be exclusively for PlayStation 3
0 0

OmegaZXA answered:

I just picked up the game, and YES there appears to be offline multiplayer.
0 0

kobra299 answered:

from what I gather there is both options for offline multi player for thouse who do not have the consoles hooked up to the net so you can play with your friends on one console as well as online for playing againest any one in the world
2 1

AznBoi45654 answered:

@deeppwns:
There was no online multiplayer for AC2...
0 0

How do you get to play xbox live, i'm lost.Help? Open cullenfamilyrox
Are te capes 4 ur xbox live avatar? Answered alexmercer17
Linking Xbox Live Account to Project Legacy? Answered u2rocksbaby
Co-op multiplayer? Answered Tibus875
Were is the offline multiplayer? Answered chrisgamehead