Question from XxF1N4L-ST4NDxX

Does BrotherHood count as assassins creed 3?

I was just wondering because it continues on ezios story....

homegrownvandal answered:

No, it is not assassins creed 3. the developers thought that the story of ezio was not done and so decided to continue with his story. If it was assassins creed 3 it would be a new character that you were accessing through the animus.Brotherhood is pretty much an expansion of the ezio story but with more content than ac2.
2 0

Answers

Marinus11 answered:

No, it is not Assassin's Creed 3.
1 1

fe2000 answered:

Yes it is
0 5

chillipepper14 answered:

Its more like 2.5
0 0

DragonOfTheFunk answered:

Its a midquel between AC2 and AC3.
0 0

AznBoi45654 answered:

It's a spin-off. It's pretty much 2.5. Ubisoft said that they will release an AC3 sometime in 2012.
0 0

snerd answered:

Meh, more like 2.5, but don't take that to mean lower quality, this is a lot more awesome than the AC2. It's 2.5 in the sense that you get half of the story with AC2, and you get the other half of the story in ACB
0 0

thelakattack answered:

Think of it as Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines for the PSP, mostly the same as the last, but expanding on the story's focus.

When 3 comes out, I wouldn't mind actually being Desmond. But if they can stick another time period in, I'm also fine with it.
0 0

partydevil answered:

I'm more hoping for some asian (ninja) or indians (maya) scene.
0 0

MagicWannaKnow answered:

Obviously it does count as 3
but then sometimes games might have like, such as:
Sims
Sims deluxe
Sims 2
Sims 2 pets
Sims 3
Sims 3 ambitions.............etc.
0 1

MagicWannaKnow answered:

Sometimes it will 90% con't a story unfinished/add more stuff to it
0 0