Since this is a continuation will you keep your stats/items or start fresh?

1. I have ac2 on 360 but i want to get brotherhood on ps3 for the dlc

User Info: bkyler34

bkyler34 - 6 years ago

1. No, and you don't get the hanging jump until later in the game, and get this: YOU HAVE TO BUY A GLOVE IN ORDER OT GET THE ABILITY DESPITE THE FACT THAT IS WAS *TAUGHT* TO YOU BY ROSA IN AC2. *rolls eyes*

User Info: snerd

snerd - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No!!!
    There has been a gameplay video and the templers attack and al you grab is your gauntlent (OR Hidden blade) and you are still in your PJ'S so i guess you don't get all your weapons

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. I just started my game up, and the outfit and amount of money i had from AC2 is on my character in AC:B

Hope that helps.

User Info: chaosgamer13

chaosgamer13 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. No. You do not keep *your* items. You keep Ezio's items. Confusing, right? My friend and I both started out with the exact same equipment and money despite him losing his entire file due to a hard drive crash.

User Info: xioncrush

xioncrush - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. You get to keep the following:

Single Hidden Blade
    Poison Blade
    Pistol x6
    Common Sword
    Stilleto
    Throwing Knives x5
    Medicine x5
    Money Bag

You retrieve the other weapons later on, but with the Crossbow and the ability to replace your current sword with an enemy's as well as equipping broadswords and axes you might not need them.

User Info: OmegaZXA

OmegaZXA - 6 years ago 0 0