How can you train your assassins?
In the trailer you could see various of Ezio's protege's, one was using bow and arrow and another one was seen wielding a mage.
Now, I guess you can train them to use different weapons. But can you also train them in different ways? Can you, for example, train a doctor that uses poisons to kill enemys and can heal you when you are hurt?
Risax - 6 years ago
As mrcheesete0 posted, you can indeed customize your Assassins.
However i just wanted to add something to his reply.
1. Attack skill - You can upgrade an Assassin's weapons, so he uses another weapon besides his wrist daggers, ranging from swords to axes.
2. Defense skill - When upgrading Armor, the Assassin will get Leather wrist, feet, chest and shoulder armor. When fully upgraded it will be turned into iron (which does not slow down the Assassin, just more resilient)
3. Weapons - When upgrading Attack skill you will notice that the Assassin will get additional weapons in this slot.
4. Robe color - Just looks, doesn't change much.
You can send your assassins to attack guards without engaging yourself. Your assassins could die though, so be careful.
- When a guard walks past a haystack when you send an assassin, the assassin will jump from the haystack and take out the guard.
- When there is only 1 guard when you send an assassin, only 1 assassin will come.
- When there is a group of 2, 2 assassins will come
- When there is a group of 3, 3 assassins will come
- When there is a group of 4 that you want to take out fast you will have to engage them yourself in addition to 3 assassins that you sent.
- Your assassins will be put into 4 groups.
-- 1 assassin
-- 3 assassins
-- 2 assassins
-- inactive (unable to call upon)
When you sent your assassins on missions (contracts) they will get experience and money depending on difficulty. One of my assassins went from level 3 to 7 in 1 mission (10% success chance, and they were successful!).
MGRN - 6 years ago
ThunderMan63 - 6 years ago
I think he means a mace.
Also, you get followers and can send them out on various missions for money and they will get individual experience. You can also use them to kill targets. I don't know how many followers you get though.
thelakattack - 6 years ago
Haha that typo made me think of one of your assasins holding an old robed guy by his collar forcing him to hurl fireballs at people.
Sorry don't know, should be getting the game soon and can tell you when I find out.
But I think they level up based on certain missions you send em on. If you send em on more subtle missions they might be more stealthy where as shoot em up missions might make a more brutal character though I also think I remember seeing that there are sort of stat points you can assign. Don't quote me though, many people are already playing and can clear it up for you.
AlBt8901 - 6 years ago
So far, you can only train them through the ranks until they achieve the rank of assassino (assassin). After they reach that rank, instead of just having a prompted action for them to attack guards or enemies, you receive another action that allows the target(s) to experience a "rain of arrows" (depending on how many enemies there are). So to answer your question, as far as I know (im currently at 35% completion) you can't train them in specialized fighting styles.
Hope this helps.
Profame - 6 years ago
Actually rain of arrows is based on how many assassins you have, not rank they are. and no you cant train them to be a doctor or anything, they are just killing machines basically
seansippo - 6 years ago
Pigeon coop's, faction buildings, your hideout. assign them missions allocate skill points- The most you can customize them is the color of their robes.
faithntubz - 6 years ago
You can customize them in three ways:
1. Attack skill: you can choose to either upgrade it, or not upgrade it.
2. Defense skill: Same as above
3. Weapons: so far I haven't been able to get this part to work so IDK.
4. Robe color
you can have up to I think like 16 assassins. once you get 7 you get the Rain of Arrows option, which uses up the availability of ANY assassin's help for about 30 seconds to a minute.
You can use the assassin's to assist you when you have too many guards, by typing RB once, causing them to come to your aid, or you can send them to kill someone you are locked in on without getting in the fray yourself.
You can also send them on missions that only THEY can be sent on, and these range in difficulty and allow up to 5 assassin's to tag along at once. the higher the levels of your assassin's the better chance you will successfully complete these missions
mrcheesete0 - 6 years ago
as MGRN said, you can send them on missions, and he went up for levels on a mission. As awesome as that sounds, he had a one in ten chance of succeeding, something I personally wouldn't have sent my level 3-5 assassin's out on. I prefer to keep my chances of success above 80%, but that is completely up to personal oppinion
mrcheesete0 - 6 years ago
One time, after burning a borgia tower & recruiting a new female, i kinda wanted to get rid of her so i sent her on a 3 star contract mission as a level 1 with a 22% chance of survival & she lived! it was awesome, so i trained her all the way up to assassino. i only have like 2 or 3 recruits left who aren't full on assassins...
hortys_999 - 6 years ago
You can train em, but to my knowledge not any further once they have reached the assassin prestige....and MGRN this isnt a contest or anything but listen to this...i tried getting rid of one of my newbies so i sent him on a 1% mission that even my assassins only had a 30% chance of passing....and he passed o.O i was like wtf
bad4lyfe91 - 6 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.