Can you kill civilians?

1. First game it was like gta where you can kill anyone, second game they screwed it up and didnt allow you to kill civilians. I havent purchased the 3rd yet but just wanted a heads up, can you do it or is it like the 2nd?

User Info: kickboxer101

kickboxer101 - 6 years ago

1. YES. I do often... I bribe the herald then loot his body. Does that make me a bad person (Nothing is true, everything is permitted.)

User Info: faithntubz

faithntubz - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes, just like the last game you certainly can. However you will get warnings againa nd de-sync if you kill too many in a short amount of time.

User Info: Dren_Lithear

Dren_Lithear - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. you can kill people and every time you do it says Ezio can not harm civilians. If you keep killing the civilians, you will be desychronized

User Info: assassin4ev2011

assassin4ev2011 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. heh heh of course you can! But are you really an assassin if you massacre civilians?

User Info: Rx3whiteice

Rx3whiteice - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Yeah you can, but don't do it too much. Don't go around and just randomly kill people when your in their way (yes, that also means the beggers and the people who sing to you!) One time I went to do an air assassination, but winded up killing a civilian sitting down lol

User Info: gamer654321

gamer654321 - 5 years ago 0 0