Found a cheat... idk what it does?

1. I was just screwing around in the loading zone(the blank area where you can still do all functions, but you haven't been loaded into the memory yet)

Anyway i was just pressing like up down, right left and A a couple times and then i said something about "Unicorn 'something' cheat unlocked"

Idk what it is... anyone have a clue?

User Info: thejoshrules

thejoshrules - 6 years ago
    Does it disable achievements?

User Info: ThunderMan63

ThunderMan63 - 6 years ago

1. Cheats can be accessed when you replay a memory you've already completed. I believe the unicorn cheat gives the horses horns, and makes your weapons glow.

User Info: Hime_Kun

Hime_Kun - 6 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. I believe its called: "Ride the Unicorn" or something similar. I don't know what it does.

User Info: calevenice

calevenice - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It allows you to turn horses into Unicorns when you replay a mission and activate it.

User Info: Shelbystuar9

Shelbystuar9 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. When you replay a mission you can go to options and activate cheats the one you noticed gives your horses horns and your weapons a lightning effect there are more you unlock them by getting 100% sync on a dna piece

User Info: reptile664

reptile664 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. It didn't have anything to do with you pushing any buttons. what happened was that you got a 100% sync in the first sequence and it tells you that now you have the possibility to activate this cheat.

User Info: janonthecanon7

janonthecanon7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Yeah, certain memory sequences give you cheats once you get 100% sync with them. You can activate these quests when you replay missions after beating the game. It's a poor attempt to add some replay value to the AC games. Just be warned that they do deactivate Achievements, so make sure to get all the ones that you want before trying out the cheats.

User Info: Blood_of_Tyr

Blood_of_Tyr - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
I Found a cheat? Unresolved
99 Flags Found? Answered
Cheat Help? Answered
How do u activate the cheat codes ? Answered
Want to help? Unresolved