Question from thejoshrules

Found a cheat... idk what it does?

I was just screwing around in the loading zone(the blank area where you can still do all functions, but you haven't been loaded into the memory yet)

Anyway i was just pressing like up down, right left and A a couple times and then i said something about "Unicorn 'something' cheat unlocked"

Idk what it is... anyone have a clue?

ThunderMan63 asked for clarification:

Does it disable achievements?

Hime_Kun answered:

Cheats can be accessed when you replay a memory you've already completed. I believe the unicorn cheat gives the horses horns, and makes your weapons glow.
4 0

Answers

calevenice answered:

I believe its called: "Ride the Unicorn" or something similar. I don't know what it does.
0 0

Shelbystuar9 answered:

It allows you to turn horses into Unicorns when you replay a mission and activate it.
0 0

reptile664 answered:

When you replay a mission you can go to options and activate cheats the one you noticed gives your horses horns and your weapons a lightning effect there are more you unlock them by getting 100% sync on a dna piece
1 0

janonthecanon7 answered:

It didn't have anything to do with you pushing any buttons. what happened was that you got a 100% sync in the first sequence and it tells you that now you have the possibility to activate this cheat.
0 0

methos128 answered:

Yeah, certain memory sequences give you cheats once you get 100% sync with them. You can activate these quests when you replay missions after beating the game. It's a poor attempt to add some replay value to the AC games. Just be warned that they do deactivate Achievements, so make sure to get all the ones that you want before trying out the cheats.
0 0

I Found a cheat? Open elijahdaman50
99 Flags Found? Open riotgurl4006
Cheat Help? Answered DBZ-Zone
How do u activate the cheat codes ? Open robbert802
Are there games similar to AC Brotherhood? Unanswered gamerman11385