How do you get rid of the light film on the top third of the screen?

1. There's a film on the top third of the screen that seems to be a lighting effect, it was not there in the second one and i would love to get rid of it because it's more than slightly annoying to me.

User Info: tnelly12

tnelly12 - 6 years ago
    Its not from running away from guards. Its there when i look into shadows as well. however, it seems to only be there during the in game morning times so its not as annoying as i originally thought it was.

User Info: tnelly12

tnelly12 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not really sure what you see. If anything it's lighting caused by direct sunlight in the game, but I don't see it unless I position the camera right at the sun. Things look pretty standard otherwise.

User Info: thelakattack

thelakattack - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. He may be talking about the film you get when you kill/run from guards, no you cant get rid of it.

User Info: scXthursday

scXthursday - 6 years ago 0 0