Question from abfirstr8

Where do you find leonardo?

I met with Leonardo the first time sat on the bench and everything but didnt have money to upgrade so i left, where do i find him now? all i can find is his war machine missions

fish_afl asked for clarification:

Yeah a white L, but how long do you have to wait for that L?

seansippo answered:

a white L to be specific instead of the black one that shows his machines
2 0

Answers

thelakattack answered:

Why is this in Enemy/Boss help?

I haven't figured out how to encounter him again either, so I also wouldn't mind a proper answer, since I can't track him down on the map. I'll let you know if I find out though.
0 0

thelakattack answered:

Ah, wait! Apparently after some amount of time (haven't figured out how long though) an L will pop up on your map.

Sit there and Leonardo will sit next to you to sell you all his nifty goods. It happened while waiting for Assassins to get back from missions. So I guess if you can't buy them all, it's just a waiting game until Leo shows up again.
0 0

joshuacwy2111 answered:

After a mission, a L should appear on the map
1 0

mrcheesete0 answered:

After you speak to him the first time, a new memory pops up on the far right hand edge of the map, between two out-of-bounds area, and behind a Borgia Tower. go near that memory, and there is a bench there on which the L pops up, and your first mission to destroy one of his weapons.
0 0

secondchance92 answered:

After you play far enough into the story, Your meet him and he'll make you sit down on a bench to talk to him, and buy from him, If you wanna find him your have to find a L on your map but avoid the black L cause those are his missions Your need to find the White L and sit down on the bench
1 0

robbert802 answered:

After u finish the castello mission or a lilttle bit after another quest takes u to a area with a box and there is leonardo and u have to sit on that bench to talk to him if u sit on any bench that looks like that one with the drawing and it flashing yeh thats him.
0 0

Arniefan1 answered:

I found it easy to track him down i got all the viewpoints so i knew exactly where he was every time he showed up.
0 0

Arniefan1 answered:

He might only show up where the Borgia influence is gone but dont quote me on that i had destroyed everyone of them by the time i was able to get to talk to him
0 0

darkessdemonfox answered:

Remember the symbol on the map for Leonardo from AC2? There are maybe 5 or 6 symbols like that on the map. Once you find one, mark it, run to it, and look for a bench that has two red drapes of both ends, and the hand pointing where to sit. It also glows and says "Press B to Interact" when near it.
0 0

mage667 answered:

I believe he only shows up when you have enough money to buy something from him or he has something new for you.
0 0

Raixyn answered:

Look for an "L" In a white box. He will be there. It'll be a glowing bench
0 0

Ejhockeyfan answered:

Simple, Advance the game enough and he will find you in an automatic cut scene. after that if you need him just look for his marker on the map
0 0

kl96 answered:

Once you come to a certain point in the game, you will b able to see Leonardo at redbenches with white chalk markings. They will be displayed on the map by a white L, and to assist you in finding them, they sparkle.
0 0

baron1232 answered:

I had the same problem at first, but you need to complete one of his War Machine missions first, and then his marker will come up on the screen. (To isolate his marker, go to the Map screen, hit X and turn off all markers besides his.)

You can only buy one upgrade per visit, so once you complete all the War Machine missions you will be able to upgrade with all of his gadgets.
Hope this helps!
0 0

Juneb423 answered:

I talked to leonardo and bought the double hidden blade from him, right after that the game notifies me that war machine missions are now available on the map,but I don't see any black l symbols for the war machines that you guys been mentioning.
0 0

samuraisage answered:

Theres a white diamond with an L and if you highlight it with your map marker, it should say Leonardo. That my friend, is where you find Leonardo, hope it helps!
0 0

Where can I find Leonardo? Open KttanBachika
What are leonardo's challenges? Open King_Boo17
Leonardo Da Vinci? Answered cptjonnymac
I have 11 out 12 tailors cant find the last one WTF ? Answered onebeast
Where can I find Akonit? Answered Mito_Chael