I didnt buy the game for the box art Ubisoft!?

1. I just bought AC 2: Brotherhood and the game either freezes during campaign or the 360 tells me it cant read the disc when i try to go online. Is this happening with anyone else and what can i do?

User Info: Golfbum1990

Golfbum1990 - 6 years ago

1. @mrcheesete0 Ive had my xbox for about 2 years now,and have played many, many heavy duty games, and my console still runs like it came right out of the package. So idk where your getting that from

User Info: darks1de0wn3r

darks1de0wn3r - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I haven't had a single problem with mine personally. Some people are having problems like you though.

My xbox is in a nice open area that I dust frequently so my games never really encounter any disc reading or freezing errors. But I'm guessing a few of the copies were either a bit off or it's the Xbox itself.

User Info: thelakattack

thelakattack - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Lots of my friends, and even my brother have had these problems with their Xbox.

After about 2 years, a lack of using an InterCooler, and the playing of MANY heavy-duty games, (GTA: V, COD:MW2, Oblivion, and like 1 more I can't remember did it alot also)

Those three factors combined, cause your disk reader to stop functioning properly, and start being unreliable.

Thats MicroSoft for ya, crapy equipment

User Info: mrcheesete0

mrcheesete0 - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. lol Fail box

User Info: Pheliont

Pheliont - 6 years ago 0 3